What We Do
Apart from providing free medicine and health check-ups, the Ila Trust also provides the following:
- Our New form of prayers is to distribute eggs and bread to migrant laborers in Chawari Bazar.
- Blood tests through external laboratories at the expense of the Trust.
- Treatment for Tuberculosis.
- Treatment for HIV by giving ART drugs and/or supplemental medicine
- Create awareness on hygiene, birth control, child care etc
- Distribution of condoms as required
- Distribution of water bottle
- Distribution of biscuits to children to improve nutrition
- Distribution of blankets to the needy in winter
- Distribution of clothes to patients throughout the year
- Distribution of shampoo to people suffering from scalp diseases
- Distribution of sanitary pads as required
- Distribution of protein power and soya nuggets for malnutrition
- Distribution of soap as and when required