Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Ila Trust subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Ila Trust reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Ila Trust are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Ila Trust be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Ila Trust does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Ila Trust. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Ila Trust to use any item displayed.
7. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.
11. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Ila Trust is a registered Trust and registered under 12A. Donations to Ila Trust are eligible for tax exemption under section 80G of Income Tax Act 1961 (Applicable in India only). Ila Trust is also cleared by Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 (FCRA) to accept donations from outside India.
3. Refund & Cancellation Policy Welcome to this web-site of Ila Trust. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:- 1. No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway. 2. No cash or refund of money will be allowed. 3. If any in-kind support received by the donor from anywhere the material will be reached to the most needy people in Delhi. 4. Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made.
Contact Us Ila Trust D-44 Sujan Singh Park New Delhi - 110 003 Tel: + 91 11 2462 9541 Email: email@example.com Website: www.ilatrust.org